- Cubby Oil & Energy delivers more than heating oil. We deliver comfort by providing honest solution to your heating and cooling needs. Our experienced service technicians replace only those parts that are necessary to repair your systems. We will always treat you the same way we would expect to be treated.
- Cubby Oil & Energy is family owned and operated by 3 generations of the Ugliettos. We have been providing premium heating oil and unmatched service since 1945.
- We take pride in developing a personal relationship with every customer and cater to their specific needs.
- Our Office staff is ready and willing to answer your questions and is sensitive to your concerns.
- Our customer service department is dedicated to providing the premier service you deserve. Your 100% satisfaction is our Number One Priority!
- 24 Hour, 7 days a week emergency burner service by our own technicians.
- Reliable fuel delivery featuring BioHeat® (link to BioHeat) and EFP-II (Enhanced Fuel Performance II), a high quality additive we add to your oil to keep your system efficient and clean.
- Regularly scheduled annual heating maintenance and repairs.
- Expert Installations of Heating and Air Conditioning Systems, custom designed to meet your specific needs.
- Service Vans that are fully stocked and radio dispatched for faster service
- Our Drivers and Service Technicians have years of experience and you will be comfortable letting them into your home.
- Our Budget Payment Plan will even out your payments eliminating the stress of large winter bills.
- Our money saving Service Plans protect you from unexpected repair costs.
- We offer the newest and most efficient products available to help you save money
- Winner of the 2012 and 2013 Angie’s List Super Service Award.
- Fully interactive website where you can view your account, pay your bills, and order fuel.
- We offer many additional comfort services – please call us for more details.
Click here! to view our Comparison Chart!
Please read our Customer Testimonials and check our rankings on Consumers’ Checkbook and on Angie’s List.